the Woodworking Industry
Model DB-612-DLX - All-Purpose Contour-Finishing
Quality-Engineered Pneumatic Drum / Brush Head Sander
- Pneumatic sanding drum available in five diameters, 2 to
8. Operator regulated inflated drum conforms abrasive sleeve
to contoured work.
- Brush Head sands irregular surfaces without loss of shape or detail.
- Model DB-612-DLX (shown) equipped with 6 diam. x 7
wide pneumatic drum and B-12 brush head, 3/4 H.P. ®
motor. Two wrenches required, not included. Also available in any
combination of Heads. See Price List for diameters and widths of
- Made in USA - Engineered and designed in accordance with American
- Heavy Duty/Production Grade Ultra reliable ¾ H.P. BALDOR®
single phase, capacitor start motor.
- Direct Drive
- Sealed Bearings - require no lubrication
- 1200 R.P.M. - the ideal speed for quick stock removal without
burning or discoloration.
- Precision ground steel shaft 11.25" long by 1" diameter
- 18 month warranty on motor.
- Cast zinc pneumatic drums (imports are made of aluminum, a porous
material which has the tendency to warp over time).
- Cast iron floor pedestal (optional)